We couldn’t be more excited to welcome Deb Canham, Serger expert and Designer, back to Barnes Sewing Center. She has many years of experience working with sergers and has taught classes all over the country. Whether you’ve never used a serger before or you’ve been using one for years, this event is for you!
Are you unsure if a Serger is for you? Here's what you can expect!
- Get hands-on experience using a Baby Lock Serger or Bernina L890
- Make a completed project to show off to your friends and family
- Learn from a respected industry professional, Deb Canham
- Discover the capabilities of a Serger, and what you can use the machine for
- Take advantage of event specials
Already a Serger Owner?
- Level up your serger skills and learn new techniques in class
- Take home a completed project to show off to your friends and family
- Get inspired by the project samples Deb will be showing
- A great opportunity to be involved with the local Serger community
- Take advantage of event discounts on serger accessories, thread, and more
*HANDS-ON CLASS: Machines and everything needed to complete each project is provided, plus lunch!!
You won't believe what you can create with your serger!!
Deb will be offering 3 info-packed days of serging with a different project each day.
You can sign up for an individual class, 2 classes,
or get best pricing with our 3-day class bundle!!
Thursday, Nov. 9th from 11-5
Cover Stitch Wallet
Friday, Nov. 10th from 11-5
Saturday, Nov. 11th from 11-5
NEW! Small Box Bag