Baby Lock Triumph
Model number: BLETS8AEThe Triumph conquers serging in a way you never thought possible thanks to RevolutionAir threading. Thread the loopers with just the touch of a button and then thread the needles automatically with the touch of another button! You'll have more time to focus on your creativity than worrying about setting up your machine. The Triumph also has all the features you've come to expect from Baby Lock Sergers that make all your creative dreams a reality.
Download the Triumph PDF Brochure.
RevolutionAir™ Needle Threading
Engage the RevolutionAirTM threader, push a button and the Triumph needles are threaded! Baby Lock’s RevolutionAir Threading makes setting up your machine faster and easier than ever, every single time.
RevolutionAir™ Looper Threading
Insert thread into one of the Triumph’s threading ports, push the button and a gust of air quickly pushes it through the patented tubular loopers, exactly where you need it every time. Tangles, knots and breakage are now a thing of the past!
Largest Throat Space
Easily serge large projects with room to spare. You’ll love adding decorative stitches to yards and yards of fabric.
Automatic Thread Delivery (ATD)
Never worry about tension adjustments again. Enjoy perfectly balanced stitches regardless of the type of fabric you’re using. And ATD lets you thread your loopers in any order.
Pure Lighting – Six LED Lights
Clearly see every stitch, fabric and thread color under six bright LED lights.
Variable Speed Control
Always stitch at a comfortable pace for the utmost precision.
Raise the presser foot by simply moving the attachable lever with your knee. This leaves both of your hands free for extra control on detailed stitches.
Convenient Presser Foot Lever
An easy-access presser foot lever in the front of the machine lets you quickly make adjustments.
Looper Drive System
This exclusive Looper Drive System prevents loopers from becoming misaligned or out of time, reducing the possibility of major looper damage. This protects your machine from needing repairs, allowing you to serge worry free!
Imagine no exposed thread and no thread guides. Your thread remains protected and tangle-free.
Baby Lock took the differential feed mechanism to a new level by adding a single unit feed dog mechanism. This ensures stronger feeding as well as more consistent gathering on all fabrics.
Advanced Knife Driving & One-Way Clutch System
Baby Lock created a knife system with a larger cutting bite that allows thicker fabrics to be cut with ease and increased visibility.
Fabric Support System
The Fabric Support System keeps stitches flat and balanced, no matter what speed, fabric or stitch you choose. The built-in stitch fingers actually move with the knife blade, adjusting the seam consecutively with the cutting width.
Automatic Rolled Hem
Stitch length can be easily adjusted on the Triumph using one dial. This dial includes an Automatic Rolled Hem setting that will retract the built-in stitch width finger for a rolled hem finish.
Chain/Cover Tension Disks
Baby Lock has revolutionized the cover stitch with the Triumph! Functions include chain, cover, and triple cover stitches. All three cover needles are controlled by one tension dial, so you can save time with one simple adjustment.
Vertical Needle Penetration
While most machines use slanted needles that push and damage fabric, Baby Lock’s needles are set vertically and sew directly up and down. This exclusive feature protects your fabric and prevents needle deflection.
Cover Stitch Chaining Off
Baby Lock has made cover stitching easy to start or stop by automatically chaining off the cover stitch. What’s more, the Triumph sews through heavier fabrics better than most cover stitch machines.
8/7/6 Thread Stitch Capacity
With eight threads, the Triumph gives you 87 stitch combinations. Plus, you can combine overlocking and cover stitching in the same operation.
Thread Delivery Unit for the Wave Stitch
For a stitch as unique as the Wave Stitch, Baby Lock wanted to ensure that each wave would be even with the next. To do so, they created a thread delivery unit to give each one a flawless look.
- RevolutionAir™ Threading
- Automatic Thread Delivery™ System
- Pure Lighting with six LED lights
- Wide workspace of 5" to right of needle and 3" tall
- Full-Featured Differential Feed
- Knee lift
2 to 1 ratio - gathering
3 to 4 ratio - stretching
- Variable sewing speed control
- CBuilt-in thread cutter
- Electronic foot control and separate power cord
- Presser foot lever on the right
- Snap on, multi-purpose presser foot
- Built-in larger accessory storage
- Built-in ribbon/tape guides
- Easy full-color quick reference threading chart
- Color-coded single antennae with thread guides
- Wide sewing table for chain/cover stitching with additional attachment holes
- Needle drop tray with magnet
- Needle clamp safety plate prevents lost needle screws
- Safety switches for side door cover, front door cover, presser foot, and needle threader
- Power cord manager on machine base
- Household Needle System
Advanced Serging Features
- Exclusive Wave Stitch and Reverse Wave Stitch for additional stitch options
- Serging options from two to eight threads
- 87 Stitch combinations including Exclusive Wave Stitch and Reverse Wave Stitch for additional stitch options
- Chain/cover stitch functions include single, double and triple cover stitch
- Overlock stitch functions to seam and encase fabric edges
- Flatlock stitch functions for seaming or decorative effects
- Advanced cutting system handles thick fabrics with ease
- Automatic rolled hem stitch functions create a professional finish
- Dial adjustable stitch width: 1.5-7.5mm, up to 16mm wide on expressive stitches
- Dial adjustable stitch length: 0.75 - 4mm
- Dial adjustable built-in rolled hem • Bypass port and guide for special thread
- Up to 1,500 stitches per minute
- Adjustable presser foot pressure dial
- Adjustable presser foot height up to 6.0mm
- Automatic subsidiary looper for two-thread conversion
- Machine weight 28.6lbs (13Kgs)
- 25-year limited manufacturer's warranty:
5-year circuit board
- Beading Foot BLE8-BF
- Belt Loop Binder 3/4" BLE8-S12
- Blindhem Foot BLE8-BLHF
- Clear Foot BLE8-CLF
- Cording Foot 5mm BLE8-CF
- Cover Chain Foot BLE8-CCF
- Curve Foot BLE8-CVF
- Double Fold Bias Binder 28mm BLE8-S3
- Double Fold Bias Binder 36mm BLE8-S2
- Elastic Foot BLE8-EF
- Fabric Guide BLES8-FG
- Knit Woven Double Fold Bias Binder 8mm BLCS-DFBB8
- Knit Woven Double Fold Bias Binder 10mm BLCS-DFBB10
- Knit Woven Double Fold Bias Binder 15mm BLCS-DFBB15
- Knit Woven Single Fold Bias Binder 15mm BLCS-DFBB15
- Lace Applicator Foot BLE8-LF
- Open Toe Foot BLE8-OT
- Pintuck Foot with Guides BLE8-PTF
- Plain Hemmer 1/4" BLE8-S7
- Plain Hemmer 1/2" BLE8-S6
- Quilt Guide BLEs8-QG
- Ruffling Foot BLE8-RF
- Single Downturn Feller 1/4" BLE8-S10
- Single Downturn Feller 5/8" BLE8-S8
- Single Downturn Feller 1" BLE8-S9
- Single Fold Bias Binder 28mm BLE8-S4
- Single Fold Bias Binder 40mm BLE8-S5
- Ruffling Foot BLE8-RF
- Trim Bin BLTBIN
- New Accessory/Foot Kit BLETS8FTKIT
- Baby Lock Love of Sewing Membership BLETS8-LOSM