This serger/overlocker offers great sewing comfort. It cuts, sews and finishes in one single step. The L 460 produces seams and hems of highest stitch quality, from fine rolled hems to wide decorative edges.
- Free-Hand System (FHS) for knee–operated presser-foot lift
- Exact speed control
- Slide-on table for more space
- Ease of use with Micro Thread Control (mtc)
- Well-lit grand workspace
Free-Hand System (FHS)
With the BERNINA Free Hand System (FHS) you can raise and lower the presser foot with your knee. This noticeably improves clearance under the presser foot, which in turn facilitates fabric handling. You will save time and achieve perfect results!
Exact speed control
The BERNINA Foot Control and DC motor allow a top speed of up to 1,500 stitches per minute but also stitch by stitch sewing. This makes it easy to work with delicate or heavy fabrics that require extra care in handling.
Slide-on-table for more space
The slide-on table extends the sewing area to the left of the needle. It allows large fabrics to be guided more easily and gives a better overview onto the sewing project.
Micro Thread Control (mtc)
The patended mtc Micro Thread Control saves you significant time and effort while ensuring consistent high-quality stitches, since you need only set thread tension once – even if you alter the cutting width and fabric thickness!
10 reasons to buy the L 460
- Cut, sew and finish in one step
- Quick, professional and durable finish
- Perfect for stretchy and woven fabrics
- Excellent rolled hemming
- Professional flat joining seams
- Flat and even seams and hems with differential feed
- Ruffles and gathers automatically with differential feed
- Vast applications with decorative threads
- Speedy patchwork piecing for quilting